FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $250. (Excludes Pro Guide Batteries)
Receive a FREE Item for Any Orders Over $999 by Clicking Here and Adding an Item to Your Cart
Now through Christmas!!
Adding product to your cart
The RULE INDUSTRIES 1100 GPH Automatic Bilge Pump provides ultimate pumping performance, which helps keep your bilge clear of nuisance water, building on the genuine Rule design. The new RuleMate bilge pumps operate using an internal level sensor. When water reaches 2" (5cm), the pump will automatically activate, removing water from the bilge. When the water level reaches 3/8" (0.9cm) the pump will turn off until the water level rises again.
Bilges are not always clean and free from debris. If the level sensor becomes fouled by debris or contaminated water, RuleMate’s unique back up feature will prevent the pump from entering a run-on condition, protecting the battery while maintaining automatic operation.
New designs include:
• Higher Flow — optimized impeller to provide up to 10% more flow at the same amperage
• Auto Sense Intelligence — integral water level sensor controls the pump automatically
• Back Up Feature — prevents continuous running if sensor is fouled by debris, pump reverts to 2.5 minute cycle mode
• Smaller Footprint — new RuleMate is 2/3 the size of existing model
• Built-In Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) — provides added protection for pump and vessel
• Back Flow Prevention — reduces the amount of water left over in the bilge, reducing odor and helping keep your bilge cleaner
• Hidden Air Vents in the Body — helps prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve
• Threaded Discharge — easier installation, easier maintenance
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
15 King St
Auburn, NH 03032
Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pmSaturday, CLOSEDSunday, CLOSED
No products in the cart.