NPUS008R U.S. West
Navionics Platinum+™ charts include all the content of Navionics®+ cartography, with integrated offshore and inland mapping, 42,000+ lakes and additional viewing options for relief shading, satellite imagery with SonarChart shading overlay, 3D perspective view, aerial photos, and more.
Charts & Updates:
- Nautical Chart – Comprehensive charts are derived from multiple officials, government, and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart HD Bathymetry – Innovative 1' (0.5 m) bathymetry charts are created by using Navionics proprietary systems that augment existing content with sonar data contributed by the boating community
- Community Edits – Get useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device.
- Daily Updates – Up to 5,000 daily updates to our charts give you the most accurate, most current Navionics data available.
- Dock-to-dock Route Guidance – Start your trip with a suggested path.
- SonarChart Live Mapping Feature – Watch new HD depth maps develop in real-time as your boat moves through the water.
- Advanced Map Options – Customize your view to focus on the details that matter most
- Plotter Sync – Transfer routes and markers, update chart layers, and more — between your compatible chartplotter and the Boating app.
- Relief Shading – Get an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure.
- Satellite Imagery with SonarChart Shading Overlay – Experience an enhanced awareness above and below the waterline.
- Sonar Imagery – View bottom hardness clearly and in contrasting color.
Platinum+ Additional Viewing Options:
- 3D View – Adjust the perspective of your chart view to highlight key features and enhance awareness
- Aerial Photos – Get a better sense of your surroundings.
- Worldwide map coverage is available, with integrated content making it easier to select the navigation features and map regions you want.
- Choose from large coverage areas (Large) to more localized chart cuts (Regular).
- Check the compatibility of Platinum+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter.
1 Subscription is required.
2 Dock-to-dock Route Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
3 Subscription not required for SonarChart Live mapping feature on some chartplotter models; requires latest chartplotter firmware release.
NOTE: Navionics+ and Platinum+ cards are not compatible with Garmin chartplotters.
**NOT FOR USE IN GARMIN CHARTPLOTTERS**
Manufacturer : Navionics
Manufacturer Part No : 010-C1371-40
UPC : 821245991782