NAUS005R U.S. North - MicroSD Card
Detailed coverage of the lakes and rivers of Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and the U.S. waters of the Great Lakes that border those states.
Get the world’s No. 1 choice in marine mapping — with the best, most up-to-date Navionics®+ cartography on your compatible chartplotter. For offshore or inland waters, this all-in-one solution offers detail-rich integrated mapping of coastal waters, lakes, rivers, and more. Get SonarChart™ 1’ (0.5 meters) HD bathymetry maps, advanced features such as dock-to-dock route guidance technology (depending on chartplotter model), live mapping, and Plotter Sync to provide wireless access to daily updates. The Navionics® Chart Installer software also ensures the freshest chart data every time out. Navionics route guidance solutions give you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances, and more. (Route guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.) Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots.
- Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content provides exceptional coverage, clarity, and detail in a familiar look and feel
- Easy access to daily chart updates is available via the Navionics® Chart Installer software or wirelessly via the Plotter Sync feature with the Navionics Boating app (The Plotter Sync feature requires the use of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device with an active subscription of the same area.)
- Navionics® advanced dock-to dock route guidance technology uses your boat settings, along with chart data and frequently traveled routes, to calculate a suggested path to follow (Route guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.)
- Download the Community Edits content layer to any Navionics® card, and view this valuable, local information — contributed by Navionics Boating app users — on your compatible chartplotter
- For improved fishing and navigation, SonarChart™ HD bathymetry maps display up to 1’ (0.5 meter) contours, providing a more detailed depiction of bottom structure
- Fishing range advanced feature lets you highlight a user-defined target depth range
- To aid in navigation, the shallow water shading advanced feature highlights depths up to a user-defined level
- SonarChart™ Live mapping feature allows boaters to create new personal 1’ HD bathymetry maps that display in real time on the screens of their compatible plotters while navigating
- Worldwide coverage available
- Available on microSD™ cards; cartography updates are available via annual renewable subscription (the first year of updates is included)"
**NOT FOR USE IN GARMIN CHARTPLOTTERS**
Manufacturer : Navionics
Manufacturer Part No : 010-C1368-30
UPC : 821245991676