IP65 Waterproof-rated Lithium battery chargers are built specifically to be permanently mounted in your boat.
Standard One Year Warranty:
MillerTech warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use conditions, for one (1) year from the original invoice date.
Return shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its discretion during the
warranty period to repair, replace, or to furnish a repaired or refurbished
product of equal or greater value in exchange without charge. (except for return shipping costs)
Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the product defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the
model number on original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
* Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended.
* Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
* Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, reverse polarity, short circuit, loose connections, accidents or shipping damage
* Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
* Normal wear and tear
* Damages incurred during transportation
* Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
* Any used or previously displayed items
Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
* Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
* Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
* Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
* We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
* Pictures are beneficial to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
* If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced with a similar product that has an equal or higher value than the original product.
* It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible
* This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Warranty Claim Contact:
Phone: 855-629-5484 (8am – 4pm EST)
MillerTech Energy Solutions LLC
Lester Miller / General Manager