|Dimensions||13 × 6.5 × 8.5 in|
|Low Battery Alarm||Yes|
|Peak Discharge||180A-1-2 sec|
|Max charge/Discharge Current||60A|
|Operating Temp||32F – 130F|
|Low Temp Charging Protection||Yes|
WARRANTY: More tech energy solutions warrants each MillerTech branded battery sold by MillerTech or any of its authorized dealers or distributors worldwide, to be free of defects for a period of five years from the date of sale. Within the warrantied timeframe, subject to the issues listed below, manufacturers will repair or replace the battery and or parts of the battery if the components in question are defective in materials or workmanship. Batteries are designed to replace lead acid batteries and should be used as drop-in replacements for lead acid applications.
NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY: The manufacturer is not obligated to warrant the battery in question if defects are related to damages caused by abuse, neglect, or from the following:
- * Damage from shipping, loose terminal bolts, or corroded hardware.
- * Manufacturer codes tampering or removal
- * Failure to properly install the battery, in addition to keeping the battery properly charged and maintained.
- * Breakage from collision, fire, or freezing which includes damage from extreme heat or cold, improper storage, water damage, or tampering.
- * A defective (SOC) meter will not affect the performance of the lithium battery, therefore the (SOC) meter is not covered by the MillerTech warranty.
- * The warranty does not cover a battery reaching its normal end of life which may occur prior to the warranty. As stated above. Depending on the application a battery can reach its normal life before the end of the applicable warranty period. A battery can deliver only a fixed number of usable amp-hours over its lifetime and is considered to have reached its normal end of life if the application used up all of those amp-hours, regardless of the time the battery has been in service. Therefore manufacturer reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if it determines the battery to be at its normal end of life, even if the claim is lodged within the applicable warranty period.
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE CALL: 855-MAX-LITH
If it is determined that your battery requires further inspection, arrangements will be made to ship it to the MillerTech manufacturing site. Proof of purchase is required and should include the original invoice and serial number.