Lowrance GHOST Trolling Motor with 47"" ShaftModel: 000-14937-001
- Silent Operation - So silent, you’ll wonder if it’s running, Ghost allows you to move in closer than ever before with its ultraquiet brushless motor. Fish will never hear you coming
- Incredible Performance - Zoom from spot to spot or zip across the cove with up to 25-percent more thrust than competing models. Ghost’s brushless motor also delivers 60-percent better run-time efficiency, so you can enjoy the best topend speed and acceleration without sacrificing battery life. Stay out later and run it harder — you will fish longer with Ghost.
- Own Your Spot - Ghost’s powerful and precise anchoring lets you anchor your boat on a waypoint, at your current location or anywhere on the map — regardless of wind conditions — so you can spend more time fishing and less time maintaining your position. With a simple press of your foot, you can lower or raise your Talon shallow-water anchor or anchor at your current location using the quick access keys built into the Ghost foot pedal.
- Total Integration - Steer your boat, adjust your speed, set up route navigation or anchor at your current location with full touchscreen control from HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite Ti2 displays. Our Pro Team anglers asked us to build a trolling motor with full integration capability, including a foot pedal that could serve as an extension of the display’s user interface. We listened — delivering an all-everything pedal with easily accessible Anchor and Heading Mode quick access keys, plus programmable shortcut keys that can be used for saving waypoints and controlling Talon shallow water anchors.
- Easy to Stow and Go - Ghost has a dual-action gas spring that makes stowing and deploying the motor easier and quieter. Plus, there is no longer a need to align the lower unit before stowing the motor as Ghost auto aligns itself when stowing to lay flat and secure on the mount.
- Fly-By-Wire Steering - Instant and smooth fly-by-wire steering control gives Ghost the feel of a traditional cable-steer motor, but without the physical cables that wear out over time.
- Configurable Foot-pedal - Configure the Ghost pedal to suit your preferences via programmable shortcut buttons and a Flip Switch that allows the trolling motor to be driven from either side of the pedal. The foot pedal features a battery-level indicator, Anchor and Heading mode quick access keys with LED lights and an indicator beep to provide feedback when a mode is engaged. You can program the shortcut keys to quickly drop a waypoint or lower/raise your Talon shallow-water anchor.
- Interference Free - Ghost’s brushless motor not only runs quieter than common brushed motors, but emits zero electromagnetic interference, ensuring the clearest, interference-free sonar views on your fishfinder display.
- Flexible Installation - The Ghost trolling motor is designed to work with either 24- or 36-Volt systems, making it compatible with any set-up and easier to implement future upgrades to batteries and chargers.
- 360-Degree Breakaway Mount - The 360-degree breakaway mount is designed to absorb impact, allowing the shaft to deflect away from obstructions and then reposition itself after impact. An integrated stabilizer bar reduces bouncing when running in rough water.
Reliable, rugged and built to last, the new ultra-quiet Lowrance® Ghost™ freshwater trolling motor lets anglers fish longer, run faster and move in closer without spooking fish. Ghost has a revolutionary brushless motor with the most thrust and the longest run time of any trolling motor on the market. With integrated Lowrance sonar options, waypoint anchoring and an industry-leading, three-year warranty, Ghost is the new standard for your trolling motor upgrade.
HDS Live, HDS Carbon and Elite-Ti2 provide touchscreen control of the GHOST trollign motor directly through NMEA 2000 netwoking.
Upgradeable to Active imaging 3-in-1 with CHIRP, Side Scan and Downscan Imaging with optional noseconeSpecifications
|Thrust @ 24v||97lbs|
|Thrust @ 36v||120lbs|
What's in the Box:
- Ghost Trollign Motor 47"" Shaft
- HDI Nose cone transduce
- N2K-T-RD - Micro-C T-connector for connection of an additional network device