Humminbird XP-14-HW-T PuckModel: 710287-1
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10, 12, 15 — All G2 Models.
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XP 14 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- DUAL Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
In-Hull Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Intended for glue-in installation inside single layer fiberglass hulls. Includes built-in temperature sensor, epoxy kit and 20’ cable.Specifications
|Sonar Type||Dual Spectrum|
|Current Models||SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
What's in the Box:
- SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G2
- Power cable
- Gimbval bracket
- Unit Cover
- XM 14 HW MSI T