Garmin LVCA100F LakeVü g3 Ultra Canada
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated inland maps that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
- Coverage for more than 13,500 total lakes, of which more than 4,800 have up to 1’ contours
- Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
- High-resolution Relief Shading makes it easier to see contours and find fish holding structure
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. Canada LakeVü g3 Ultra inland maps provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
Auto Guidance - Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth1.
High-resolution Relief Shading - The High-resolution Relief Shading feature adds visual depth to the 2-D map, making it easier to interpret contours and find fish holding structure.
Depth Range Shading - This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading - To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
Dynamic Lake Level - This feature allows you to adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels, giving you a better idea of spots that are either accessible or too shallow to explore.
FishEye View - This underwater perspective shows 3-D representation of lake bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
MarinerEye View - This view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Access Your Charts and Maps - Download the ActiveCaptain® app to use OneChart™, which gives you access to all your charts and maps from your mobile device and even lets you purchase new ones.
1Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices
|Total lakes covered||13,500+|
|Garmin Elite surveyed lakes||No|
|Auto Guidance technology||Yes|
|High-resolution relief shading||No|
|Depth range shading||Yes|
|Shallow water shading||Yes|
|Unique 3-D views||Yes|
|Dynamic lake level||Yes|
|High-resolution satellite imagery||No|
|Surface and side scan sonar photos||No|