Organize or expand your electrical system safely with a DualBus Plus bus bar
Many boats come equipped with electrical panels sized to the needs of the boat without room for expansion. Furthermore, ABYC standards limit the number of wires that can be connected to a terminal to four. Often, finding a safe way to expand your boat’s electrical system is challenging. Blue Sea Systems has a solution. The DualBus Plus bus bar combines negative and positive buses onto a single block and adds a snap on cover to meet ABYC and USCG insulation requirements. The compact bus provides a way to power and organize five additional circuits. Negative and positive tinned copper bus bars ensure the best possible conductivity and are able to withstand the torque required for the best contact.
- Combines negative and positive buses onto one block
- Provides 5 positive and 5 negative terminals and 2 positive and 2 negative terminal studs
- Easy to snap on clear Polycarbonate covers meets ABYC and USCG requirements for insulation
- Reinforced polycarbonate base
- Provides easy access point for expansion of DC electrical system
- Clearly marked positive and negative tinned copper bus bars provide excellent conductivity and are corrosion resistant.
- Lifetime warranty
- Maximum Voltage AC: 300V
- Maximum Voltage DC: 48V
- Continuous Rating AC: 130A
- Continuous Rating DC: 150A
- of terminals (2722, 2723): 5 #10-32 screws pos, 5 #10-32 screws
- of terminal studs 2722: 2 ¼"-20 pos studs , 2 ¼"-20 neg studs
- of terminal studs 2723: 2 5/16"-18 pos studs, 2 5/16"-18 neg studs
- Base material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Bus material: Tin-plated copper CDA 110/UNS 1000
- Dimensions: 4 7/8”L x 2 5/8” W x 1 1/2” H
- Weight: .61 Lbs.