DC Power Connector - Plug & Receptacle
Battery Tender® Black Power Connect Trolling Motor D/C Connector is an onboard connector for DC to DC connections. Perfect for battery connections to trolling motors, navigational electronics, or any DC accessory. The unique screw and lock device provides a positive connection that avoids vibration and water incursion.
More Power, Less Weight
Upgrade your marine vehicle’s power supply and electrical flow with the Battery Tender® DC Power Connector for trolling motors, navigational electronics, and other DC accessories. Weighing just over 7 ounces, our small 2-pin connector is rated at 80 amps of continuous service, allowing for a more powerful power source without weighing you down.
Built to Last
Engineered with only the best materials, we have the utmost confidence in our trolling motor plug's ability to handle the rigors of the water. We’ve even included a 5-year warranty that covers material and workmanship defects for your peace of mind. The internal and external hardware feature corrosion-resistant stainless steel with silver-plated copper contacts to last longer and be trusted to get the job done time and time again.
- Easy configuration
- For 12, 24, 36, and 48 Volts
- Receptacle, plug, gasket, and cable cover screws (2)
- Voltage Rating: 0-48VDC (UL), 0-48VDC (CSA)
- Current Rating Amperes (with a 6-AWG wire connection): 80 amps (UL), 40 amps (CSA)
- Volts: DC only
- Housing Flammability: UL94HB Class (3) (4)
- Connector Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Connector Dimensions (inch): 2" X 3.25" X 3.5"
- Total Kit Weight: 0.05 lbs
- Receptacle Connector Dimensions (inch): 1.5" X 3" X 1"
Manufacturer : Battery Tender
Manufacturer Part No : 027-0004-KIT
UPC : 734357700404