Run two conductors at once with duplex wire designed specifically for the marine environment
Using the right wire for the job will reduce the time spent fishing it through your boat and give you the confidence it won’t let you down. Ancor designed its marine grade duplex wire specifically for marine use and conveniently packs two individually insulated conductors into a single flat cover to help speed up the wiring process. The flat cover is easy to write on to keep track of circuits on larger jobs.
All of Ancor’s wire is thin stranded tinned copper to offer the most flexible, corrosion and vibration resistant wire available. The exclusive vinyl insulation protects the wire from saltwater, oil, battery acid, gasoline, and UV damage while remaining flexible in temperatures down to 40°C (40°F). Because this cable is rated for 75°C (167°F), meets USCG and ABYC standards required to be run through engine rooms. These duplex wires are available in 6-20 AWG to meet the demands of a variety of circuits. See our Marine Wire Size and Ampacity chart behind the West Advisor tab, to select the right wire for your job.
- Flat cover can be used to label circuits
- Rated for 600V, 105°C dry and 75°C wet
- Fine stranded tinned copper for maximum conductivity
- Exclusive vinyl insulation that is saltwater, oil, battery acid, gasoline, and UV radiation resistant
- Super flexible (type 3) even in cold environments
- Exceeds UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
- Colors: Red, Black, with White cover
- Gauge/AWG: 6-20
- Type: Flat Duplex wire
- Approvals: UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
- Sold By: Foot