***This only allows you to utilize forward and down mode.
PART NUMBER: TMA-LVS34-010 (MOUNT AND TRANSDUCER BOLT)
- LVS34 transducer side clamp half
- Back side clamp half
- 4 each stainless socket head cap screws
- 2 FO-LINK OFFSET ADAPTERS
- LVS34 Transducer Bolt
For use with running your transducer on the trolling motor shaft. Only supports forward and downward viewing modes
Recommended install height not to exceed 2" above the motor foot.
The zero degree/straight clamps that we offer corrects the transducer geometry problem associated with the 8 degree clamp that came with the Livescope kit, allowing you to have your sonar image, GPS position and transducer targets lined up. This improves the accuracy of your readings in vertical and forward/downward mode, making it simple and intuitive to get on the fish you are seeing as well as locate your lure or bait on the sonar screen.
- 1-1/8"-1-3/8 clamping
- Fully CNC machined from solid bar stock
- For use on trolling motor shafts
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Fish Obsessed machinists