Minn Kota Terrova Combo 80 45""
Mega DI Sonar iPilot LinkModel: 1358884
- Lift-Assist Design - Terrova's new Lift-Assist Design takes the work out of stowing, making it effortless every single time, so you can raise the motor by barely lifting a finger.
- Stow/Deploy Lever - Terrova's Stow/Deploy lever has been redesigned to allow for one-step stow or deploy - making it even easier to use. Just push down with your hand or foot when you're ready to move.
- Terrova Foot Pedal - with new Spot-Lock button - Whether you steer heel/toe or right/left, Terrova's electric-steer, waterproof, low-profile foot pedal has you covered. Responsive, precise control from anywhere on the boat with less than one degree of steering resolution. Plus, a new Spot-Lock button lets you hold onto your fishing spot directly from the foot pedal (i-Pilot / i-Pilot Link models only). Never requires batteries. Includes 18 foot cord.
- Reinvented Spot-Lock with Jog - Minn Kota just took their most trusted GPS feature to the next level. Spot-Lock uses GPS to lock you onto a fishing spot, and now they have reengineered it to work smarter and hold you stronger and more accurately than ever. Updated with hardware and software algorithms for better accuracy, Spot-Lock is the most accurate GPS anchor ever. You can see for yourself with the new ""Distance to Spot"" reading on the remote, to show you just how close you are. Plus, the new Jog feature lets you move your Spot-Lock in five-foot increments in any direction.
- New i-Pilot Link - Link lets you control your motor from your Humminbird or its new touch-screen remote. It includes the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, every i-Pilot feature, plus the ability to follow depth contours, save and retrace your Humminbird Current Track, and return to waypoints.
- Quieter Steering Motor - Terrova has been completely redesigned and engineered to run quieter than ever before. So fish won’t be spooked?but you might be.
- You can’t mark fish if you can’t see fish. And the best view of what’s below comes from Humminbird’s MEGA Imaging™. So get a Humminbird’s eye view with a MEGA DI transducer built right into the lower unit of our most powerful, trusted motors.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - Terrova's Push-to-Test Battery Meter gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Cool, Quiet, Power - Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft - Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||80 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Heel-Toe / Electric|
|Built-In Sonar||MEGA Down Imaging|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||Yes|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|
What's in the Box:
- Terrova 80 lb. 60"" motor with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging
- i-Pilot Link Remote
- Remote Charging Cable
- USB DC Adapter
- Heading Sensor
- 30' Ethernet Extension Cable
- Corded Foot Pedal
- MKP-38 Prop and Mounting Hardware