Minn Kota Terrova 80 Bow-mount Trolling Motor 45" Shaft iPilot and Universal Sonar2
- Lift-Assist Design - Terrova's new Lift-Assist Design takes the work out of stowing, making it effortless every single time, so you can raise the motor by barely lifting a finger.
- Stow/Deploy Lever - Terrova's Stow/Deploy lever has been redesigned to allow for one-step stow or deploy - making it even easier to use. Just push down with your hand or foot when you're ready to move.
- Terrova Foot Pedal - with new Spot-Lock button - Whether you steer heel/toe or right/left, Terrova's electric-steer, waterproof, low-profile foot pedal has you covered. Responsive, precise control from anywhere on the boat with less than one degree of steering resolution. Plus, a new Spot-Lock button lets you hold onto your fishing spot directly from the foot pedal (i-Pilot / i-Pilot Link models only). Never requires batteries. Includes 18 foot cord.
- Reinvented Spot-Lock with Jog - Minn Kota just took their most trusted GPS feature to the next level. Spot-Lock uses GPS to lock you onto a fishing spot, and now they have reengineered it to work smarter and hold you stronger and more accurately than ever. Updated with hardware and software algorithms for better accuracy, Spot-Lock is the most accurate GPS anchor ever. You can see for yourself with the new "Distance to Spot" reading on the remote, to show you just how close you are. Plus, the new Jog feature lets you move your Spot-Lock in five-foot increments in any direction.
- New i-Pilot - The most popular GPS trolling system now features a larger LCD screen and more intuitive control. Get the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, plus Advanced AutoPilot, track recording, and control of speed, steering and cruise control.
- Quieter Steering Motor - Terrova has been completely redesigned and engineered to run quieter than ever before. So fish won’t be spooked?but you might be.
- Universal Sonar 2 - Integrated, protected transducer provides interference-free sonar performance, water temperature sensing, and dual beam technology (200kHz/83kHz) for an expanded view and greater bottom detail. Compatible with most major fishfinders and available on select models. To ensure you get the clearest, most complete view of what's below, use Humminbird fishfinders with DualBeam PLUS™ Technology.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - Terrova's Push-to-Test Battery Meter gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Cool, Quiet, Power - Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft - Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
|Universal Sonar 2||Yes|
What's in the Box:
- Terrova 80 lb. 45" motor with Universal
- i-Pilot Remote
- Heading Sensor
- Corded Foot Pedal
- MKP-32 Prop
- Mounting Hardware