Minn Kota Riptide Transom 45 Trolling Motor 36"" Shaft with Speed ControlModel: 1363844
- Telescoping Handle: Six-inch telescoping handle provides comfortable, easy steering.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev: provides five forward speed settings & three reverse speed settings to easily choose the speed you need for simple, intuitive control that puts you in command.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - This convenient battery meter tells you how much battery life you have left - at the push of a button.
- Power Prop: Delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
|Universal Sonar 2||No|