Minn Kota Powerdrive Pontoon 68lb 48"" ShaftModel: 1358729
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy PowerDrive and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- Aluminum Quick Releast Bracket: Quickly, easily remove your motor with this aluminum bracket. It comes standard on PowerDrive Pontoon models and features a quiet, secure locking system.
- PowerDrive Foot Pedal: Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the PowerDrive foot pedal, which is waterproof and features an 18' cord. Not included on models with i-Pilot.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the PowerDrive unit to get an instant ""stage of charge"" reading.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4"" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Put Minn Kota power to work on your pontoon. You get quiet, steady, all-day performance that's right for you. And with quick and easy mounting, you get a motor that's built to let you sit back and appreciate a perfect day on the lake.Specifications
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||70 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Side-to-Side / ElectricNo|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|
What's in the Box:
- Pontoon PowerDrive 70 lb. 48"" foot-control motor
- Corded Foot Pedal
- MKP-32 Prop
- MKA-16-03 Quick Release Bracket
- Mounting Hardware