Minn Kota Powerdrive 55 Trolling Motor with 54"" ShaftModel: 1358737
- Deploy-Assist Lever - The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you’re ready to go. When it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely — ready for action whenever you are.
- Redesigned PowerDrive Foot Pedal - Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the newly redesigned, robust foot pedal. This corded foot pedal includes 18' of cord and is waterproof.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant ""state of charge"" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
Reliable. Capable. And fully able to handle anything a day of fishing brings. PowerDrive™ shows up to the launch ramp every day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation. And with a mount that's tough, sleek and built to take a beating, it's going to keep showing up day after day.Specifications
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||55 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Side-to-Side / Electric|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
|Universal Sonar 2||No|
What's in the Box:
- PowerDrive 55 lb. 54"" motor
- Corded Foot Pedal
- MKP-32 Prop
- Mounting Hardware