Humminbird Smartstrike Southeast States V4
- SmartStrike provides LakeMaster depth contours and includes features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, while also providing predictive fish information based on your specific conditions.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish should be biting on any of the High Definition lakes of your choice. Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where your prey is most likely to be located - before you even wet a line.
- New High-Definition lake map data available for the following lakes: Dale Hollow, Green River, Martin, Sidney Lanier, Watts Barr, Weiss and more.
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to "Follow" a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control.
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder.
- SmartStrike full search functionality is exclusive to High-Definition waters only and GPS-equipped SOLIX, HELIX, ONIX and ION units.
- Includes micro SD card with full size adapter and water Resistant SD card carrying case.
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
The Humminbird SmartStrike Southeast States Edition, Version 4, has added over 230 new lakes since the prior version — more than 160 in High Definition. Additionally, it boasts 300 High Definition lakes with with aerial imagery and more than 760 total lakes from AL, FL, GA, KY, MS and TN. This card includes all of the contour data, depth highlight and water level offset features found on a LakeMaster card, with the added ability to execute a search for your target species, taking into account conditions like light, wind, water clarity and time of year. SmartStrike will help take the work out of picking your next fishing spot, so you can find and catch more fish.
|Current Models||HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 8, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||1100 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, ION, ONIX|