Northeast States V4
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish should be biting at any given moment.
- Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where your prey is most likely to be located - before you even wet a line.
- Includes all lake maps found on the current Northeast LakeMaster card.
- Newly surveyed waters in ME include - Annabessacook, Big Pond, Chickawaukie, Crescent, Maranacook, Messalonskee, Panther Pond, Parker Pond, Pleasant, Sabattus, Sebago, Thomas Pond, Three Miile Pond, Unity Pond, and Wilson Pond.
- Newly surveyed waters in NY include - Cayuga, Oneida, Seneca, Six Mile, St. Lawrence Iroquois to Moses, and Thousand Islands.
- Newly surveyed waters in PA, VT and NH include - Chambers, Raystown, St. Lawrence Moses East, Champlain and Ossipee.
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to "Follow" a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- SmartStrike full search functionality is exclusive to High-Definition waters only and GPS-equipped SOLIX, HELIX, ONIX and ION units.
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
The Humminbird SmartStrike NorthEast Edition, Version 2, micro map card with SD adapter has added over 200 new lakes since the prior version - 27 in High Definition — and boasts more than130 High Definition lakes and over 1,700 total lakes from PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA, VT, NH and ME.
|Current Models||HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||1100 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, ION, ONIX|