Humminbird Lakemaster Plus
Mid-Atlantic States V2Model: 600043-4
- The new PLUS series allows for aerial image overlay on high-definition waters giving you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from traditional maps.
- Includes highly requested water bodies such as - Anna, Falls Lake, Greenwood Lake, Hartwell, Hickory, Keowee, Jocassee, Stonewall Jackson Lake and more.
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to "Follow" a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS Mid-Atlantic Edition, Version 2, micro map card with SD adapter has added over 60 new lakes since the prior version - 15 in High Definition - and boasts more than 45 High Definition lakes and over 170 total lakes from SC, NC, VA, WV, MA and DE.Specifications
|Current Models||HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||1100 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, ION, ONIX|