Garmin Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12 Transducer
- Provides 30-degree forward and 30-degree down real-time scanning sonar views
- Forward view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200’ away from your boat; down view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200’ deep below your boat
- Both forward and down views included in 1 transducer, with no manual transducer adjustment needed
- Does not require a black box, making installation easy
- Includes Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) for a stable view in rough conditions
The 12-pin Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 transducer provides an economical option for adding real-time scanning sonar to your GPSMAP® 8400/8600xsv series chartplotter/sonar combo without needing a black box system. The transducer includes trolling motor and transom mounts.
An easy menu-driven view change allows you to switch from 1 view to the other, with no manual transducer adjustment needed. You can also have both views on your display, side by side. Forward view shows a 30-degree Panoptix LiveScope view of structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200’ away from your boat. Use it to cast right at fish you see on screen. Down view shows a 30-degree Panoptix LiveScope view of structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200’ deep below your boat. Use it for vertical fishing and jigging. You can also use the LVS12 transducer as a supplemental source for traditional and ClearVü sonar.
If it gets a little rough out on the water, the built-in AHRS will keep your on-screen sonar views stable.
|Frequency||530 - 1,100 kHz|
|Maximum depth||Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)|
|Number of pins||12-pin|
|Cable length||20 ft.|
|Field of view|
|Front to back||Two 30-degree sectors|
What's in the Box:
- Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 transducer
- trolling motor barrel and shaft mounts
- transom mount